About the Catholic Spirituality Network
- The Catholic Spirituality Network (CSN) is a group of people, open to the Spirit’s promptings and presence. We gather in a variety of ways providing opportunity to explore freely the mystery of God and are open to anyone who wants to enter into that mystery and grow in a depth of faith and understanding. Our gatherings are imaginative, inclusive and welcoming as we seek to walk alongside one another.
- CSN is a founding member group of the Retreat Association. Membership of CSN is also membership of the RA. Join as an individual, as a retreat house or as a parish. All are welcome and our events are open to everyone.
- CSN promotes the awareness of retreats and the opportunities that exist for developing the spiritual life of individuals and parishes within the Catholic community. We can put you in touch with people in your area who offer spiritual accompaniment, or who can help arrange a Retreat in Daily Life in your parish. Please contact us for further information.
- CSN supports and encourages the ministry of all those involved in giving retreats and spiritual accompaniment, both residentially and in daily life. It also provides a network of personal contacts.
- CSN organises a Conference each year, which addresses significant topical issues relating to spirituality and retreats. It is also a valuable networking opportunity.
CSN is administered by an Executive Committee, which is elected at the AGM each year.
- Chair: Shirley Taylor
- Membership Secretary: Margaret Palladino
- Newsletter: Jill Keegan
Catholic Spirituality Network